By signing a contract with Green Forest Design, you agree to these terms and conditions.Payment of your hosting or other charges and any subsequent billing acknowledges your acceptance of these terms. These terms are subject to change without prior notice. While we will deliver notice of changes or updates to these policies, it is your responsibility to periodically check this page for any updates or changes.
- All payments will only be received in British Pounds.
- Electronic invoices for design, website maintenance and other non-hosting services are issued upon completion of the work or service and then on the 1st day of each month when there is an outstanding balance.
- Invoices are sent Via e-mail to the administrative contact on file Green Forest Design. If you want to have your invoice mailed to you through the Royal Mail, you must request this in writing within 15 days before the first day of the billing month. There is a £5.00 monthly fee for paper invoicing.
(The fee reflects our Nature Protection Policy)
- All payments on contracts are due on or before the 3rd day of the month. Payments from invoices are due on the specified due date (usually 15 days from the invoice date). Payments are considered late if they are received after 5:00 pm (GMT) on the due date.
- Pre-Authorized (Scheduled) Payments to be billed to your credit card will be processed on the TENTH DAY of each billing month. Any available or applicable discounts will be applied to your account prior to processing.
- Payments made by check will not be credited to your account until check has cleared and been confirmed.
- Accounts 60 days or more past due will be turned over for collection.
- Green Forest Design reserves the right to refuse web host transfer assistance if unpaid past due balance exceeds 30 days.
- Green Forest Design reserves the right to discontinue all services to any account that has had three or more late payments in any 12-month period. Refunds will not be granted in the event that an account has had three or more late payments resulting in discontinued services.
- There is no set term for multimedia development contracts. After the initial contract is completed, all work will be billed monthly according to the terms listed above. All services provided after the contract work has been completed will be billed according to the Green Forest Design’s Hourly Rates.